Overcome-Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Overcome-Gaming Forums

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

iRawrKing's GameMaster Application =]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shiny
Ultra Newbie
Ultra Newbie

Number of posts : 1
In Game Name(s) : iRawrKing xRawrKingx 1ditpwnage1
Registration date : 2009-06-29

iRawrKing's GameMaster Application =] Empty
PostSubject: iRawrKing's GameMaster Application =]   iRawrKing's GameMaster Application =] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 9:34 am

Name: Tony Troy Ariyatham

In-game Name: iRawrKing

Timezone: (GMT -8:00) Pacific Time

Have you played Maplestory? Yes i have i played in bera and had a 73 cb =] nd ive played almost over 40 ps

Have you been a gm in any other servers?: Actully yes only 2 thou one was Ak0nMs and CitrixMs i quit Ak0n and
idk about Citrix but being gm in these servers showed me how respective you hafta be to be a gm and
not just to give out whatever unless yu would have permission or your an Eh.

What will you do to help the server: like many other servers that i quit i try to do my best to advertise
with friends on aim and school friends that would maybe like to play and maybe in regular maplestory
id also like to help the server as much as i could

Why should we pick you to be a Gm?: Well i think you should pick me to be Gm because im trustworthy and
i kno that being a Gm isnt just for fun well maybe it is but Being Gm means takaing cre of the server baanning
people who hack etc.. I also would like to be gm cause i do learn fast and have many friends that are gms +
i have the gm handbook ;]

Thank for taking the time to read my Gm app ~Tony~ iRawrKing
Back to top Go down

iRawrKing's GameMaster Application =]
Page 1 of 1