Overcome-Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Overcome-Gaming Forums

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lithe's [GameMaster] Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lithe
Ultra Newbie
Ultra Newbie

Number of posts : 2
In Game Name(s) : Lithe
Registration date : 2009-04-27

Lithe's [GameMaster] Application Empty
PostSubject: Lithe's [GameMaster] Application   Lithe's [GameMaster] Application I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 10:13 am

Name: Andrew

Have you Played Maplestory: Yes, I am a Level 137 Bishop in Khaini, 108 Low Dex Hermit in Kradia (transferring to Scania), 130 Bishop in Kradia, 85 Chief Bandit in Bellocan, 59 Dexless Assassin in Scania.

Experience?: I joined private servers for around 9 months. I'm very experienced in GMs job. I got hired by a few servers before, like RewiredMS, ReflectMS, MapleStyle, LightMS, FateStory, MercuryMS, etc. I know almost all the commands and I'm helpful to anyone who needs me. I'm friendly to everyone, I can get a lot of members to play. I know how to If I got hired as a GM, I'll advertise everywhere. hopes we can achieve our goals in the future together.I know how to be a GM, I own a server called LegacyMS. I already made a few ad's so you can check them out.I know all commands from v.55,v.59, and v.60. I have helped many with questionings and answers to help. I guided a lot throughout most servers.I've been a GM in many servers, all of which unfortunately closed down due to poor maintenence by the owners. I eventually quit, because try as i might, i was unable to handle the on-goings of an entire server, which lead to certain disputes. I've been GM on quite some servers right now, all I did there was doing my job, banning hackers creating events. I still help beggars (not by just giving them items but by talking and telling them where and how easy it is to get whatever they need).I help people improve their gaming experience and make them feel happy ingame by holding fun and exciting events. I will also look out for inconsiderate hackers who destorys the game.i have very much experience because i was a GM in over 15+ servers. I take being a GM very seriously, but i do bring the fun in the server. I always try to make time to make a event, either its a NX event or a Boss event.I hold events to make people happy and bring new fellow friends to the server.I know being a Game Master is not just banning, but I'm extremely active so I will ban and interact. Some of my friends call me addicted, but I ignore them as i just love playing this server. I will help newcomers as much as I possibly can. I will not give them free items as they have to earn their items themselves, but I can help them in anyway to teach them to help themselves. Where to train, Where to make mesos etc. For hackers, if i see anyone hacking. I will not tolerate it. An immediate ban. No pleading, no saying "I'm sorry I will not hack again" But if someone smega's about someone hacking. I wouldn't automatically ban them as I would find out if they are actually hacking. I will be the quickest I can be to find out if the person is really hacking. I hold events only if I have permission.I can grow attached to most of the GM staff quickly. I didn't run around asking for votes in the last GM application selection. I let fate take its course. I asked for one vote, and one vote only. But even she voted for someone else. I decided to re-apply since I've come back because, well...why not? Everyone knows I'm responsible, and I might've been picked last time if I had notified the server about the hospital visits. (Speaking of which, sorry about that David, that was irresponsible of me, but it made your decision easier).But past the ranting, I believe I should be chosen because I have a basic/average knowledge of most of the commands, I can get a quick schooling in the art of coding from a friend GM'ing on another server, and well, I'm dedicated. Like all of the GM's now, and some of the non-GM's, I've left the server, but it doesn't mean I didn't think about any of you. You're my friends, like it or not. If needed, I'll try and get the lessons in coding, I can't promise that I'll learn everything or know everything, but I'll give it a try. I can also handle public relations very well, player complains, ideas, and I can even be a forum Mod/Admin if needed. I have seen how certain GMs act and how players act towards them. Many many players beg on a constant basis for free NX, Events, Mesos, and all sorts of other crap. I know there is a line to draw between how much rope we give them and what we're supposed to do for them. I would keep an effective balance between the GM-player relationship and probably would only do Events when I deemed them necessary. If you do too many Events, then it'll become like an intoxicating drug to them and they'll always want more, so a balance must be found. I will work my hardest to find that balance. As for hackers go, I see hackers everywhere on other Private Servers and I know how to handle things efficiently to get a GM to my location or online while keeping the hacker from trying to run off. I react quickly to the situation at hand in order to apprehend a perpetrator of such actions. I'm also active during every second of my free time and would be online as much as possible outside of work and school, so if you're ever concerned about needing a GM online, I can probably pick up the slack for other GMs if they're not present. I'm also a fast hands-on worker and learner.

Why Should We Accept: There are reasons such as;

First Reason: Hackers
Now in every private server you see, Is a Hacker, Hackers are everywhere.
Who would of known. You go to a new private server just made next thing BAM with hackers.
and me im a really nice person but to "hackers" its zero tolerance.
There should never be hackers in the first place.
Just people with Intelligent creating a hack to ruin a Game
Using there mind for useless hacking Gaming.
When they can be off using there mind for doing better things,
Or even making a anti-hack, never know, what has this world will come in to,
Hackers and there Stupidity and Selfish Acts. Need a Get Banned but that's if people hack in this server.

Second Reason: Active, Always Will, Always Be, Recognize
Now in few games I been In, I always have been searching through forums,
saying "whats up to everyone" , 'How everyone doing"
and so as In-Game playing with many people
and making this server Game Friendship you can say,
Because I got to admit Maplestory is actual fun to play that's why
I ask my self "why not take it up a notch " take it to next level by a bit by trying to Apply for GameMaster
than working to the top becoming than learning to do Dev and than never know I might even make a server my self but i doubt it
that would probably take awhile.
Its like this in an actual Gaming Company Goes through the ranks
There's (Highest Rank to Below Ranks)
Admin(The Owner of the Gaming Company)-->Developer(The Who Created The Game)--->
GameMaster(TesterRank1)-->Player(TesterRank2)
and Simply im just in TesterRank2 Working my way up slowly at the time,
Since im starting another thing to which is rapping not for fame but, freedom off my mind.

Third Reason: Simply I am To My Word
If I am making promises to you. I like to regulate
the term "Loyalty Trust Respect"
Loyalty - I am Loyal on behalf my Words and willing to take one for the team. Meaning im down for you,
I Got your Back I will Support you,
Trust - Trust is what we need to stay together I know I got to earn mine, But I'm willing to take whatever it cost to gain your Trust
and that I never lie
Respect - I will Show Respect for any members of the Gaming Society. Makes Friends
But may Show Disrespect to whom that apposes me or starts rude displays or comments
Thus Loyalty - Trust - Respect

Screenshots of me as a GM and catching hackers.

Lithe's [GameMaster] Application UrBanStory2008-12-1323-11-58-83

Lithe's [GameMaster] Application UrBanStory2008-12-1323-12-00-40

Lithe's [GameMaster] Application UrBanStory2008-12-1323-09-51-29

Lithe's [GameMaster] Application UrBanStory2008-12-1323-09-54-52

Lithe's [GameMaster] Application UrBanStory2008-12-1323-09-46-40

Lithe's [GameMaster] Application X-FuzionMS2008-12-1116-14-33-86

Lithe's [GameMaster] Application AubeStory2008-12-1421-12-15-90

Lithe's [GameMaster] Application AubeStory2008-12-1421-11-59-41

Lithe's [GameMaster] Application AubeStory2008-12-1421-11-58-15

Lithe's [GameMaster] Application AubeStory2008-12-1421-11-56-97
Lithe's [GameMaster] Application AubeStory2008-12-1421-11-56-35

Lithe's [GameMaster] Application AubeStory2008-12-1421-11-45-08

Lithe's [GameMaster] Application AubeStory2008-12-1421-11-44-28

Lithe's [GameMaster] Application AubeStory2008-12-1910-54-10-26

Lithe's [GameMaster] Application AubeStory2008-12-1910-48-36-53

Lithe's [GameMaster] Application AubeStory2008-12-1910-48-35-98

Lithe's [GameMaster] Application AubeStory2008-12-1910-48-32-79

Lithe's [GameMaster] Application AubeStory2008-12-1910-48-31-59

Lithe's [GameMaster] Application AubeStory2008-12-1910-48-20-01

Lithe's [GameMaster] Application AubeStory2008-12-1910-48-02-10

Lithe's [GameMaster] Application AubeStory2008-12-1910-47-52-27

Lithe's [GameMaster] Application AubeStory2008-12-1910-47-50-31

Lithe's [GameMaster] Application AubeStory2008-12-2012-26-13-27

Lithe's [GameMaster] Application AubeStory2008-12-2012-26-12-64

Lithe's [GameMaster] Application AubeStory2008-12-2012-26-12-03
Back to top Go down
BoOhYaAh
War Survivor
War Survivor
BoOhYaAh

Number of posts : 200
In Game Name(s) : [insert here]
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Lithe's [GameMaster] Application   Lithe's [GameMaster] Application I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 6:57 pm

Lol First question-Did u make sure these were hackers?
cuz i hit 99999999 without hacking....
and im not even a GM o.O

Second-Man i wanna edit ur app SO bad just cuz its REALLY long =D

Third- GL on getting accepted! Nice screenies! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lithe
Ultra Newbie
Ultra Newbie

Number of posts : 2
In Game Name(s) : Lithe
Registration date : 2009-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Lithe's [GameMaster] Application   Lithe's [GameMaster] Application I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 6:38 pm

Those screenshots were from low rates and not so easy servers like AncientMS and FinalStory where there's no free stuff.

GMS like.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lithe's [GameMaster] Application   Lithe's [GameMaster] Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lithe's [GameMaster] Application
Page 1 of 1