Overcome-Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Overcome-Gaming Forums

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GM application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mobcity303
Ultra Newbie
Ultra Newbie

Number of posts : 1
In Game Name(s) : None yet but Lucky711 soon.
Registration date : 2009-02-21

GM application Empty
PostSubject: GM application   GM application I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 1:12 am

GM APPLICATION Lucky711Real Name:AurelioAge:16Sex: MaleTimezone (GMT-07:00) Mountain Time (US & Cananda) How would you rate your English (1-10): 10Other Languages: I know Spanish really well as well as English both 100%! =DWhat do you think are important qualities of a GM: They have to be able to adapt with the Maplers and be nice friendly, follow the rules and most importantly ban hackers and do their jobs.Have you had previous GM experience on an MapleStory Servers: Yes
If yes, Details: NarutoMs only for a few weeks. server has been down for a bit, and also PacmanMS!.
How much time can you commit to the Server during the week: I can commit 2-5 Hours a day and im on when i have nothing to do which is most of the time.
How much time a day on vacations/weekends: At least 2 hours if not more.How would you describe yourself: I would describe myself as a kind friendly person and is always helping others and doesn't stop until they are satisfied and i adapt with people really easy.How long have you been playing Private Servers Or Global MapleStory: For about 3 years and private servers for about 5 months My application format =)Age: 16Location/TimeZone- Denver Colorado Timezone (GMT-07:00) Mountain Time (US & Cananda) Hobbies-
Sports School and hanging out with friends and of course MAPLESTORYWhat can you do to improve the server- The ways i can improve this server is- Host the events (with premission)- I'm real good at playing maple i have played it for four years and private servers for about 3 or 4 months!!!-I can donate a few dollars every month or so!-Make peace in maple (help others with their problems, make sure that everyone follows the rules and make everyone have fun playing this server =D.- ban hackers, I have always seen hackers ever since i have played Maple and I have never been able to do anything about it and they never escape me and never will!!
-Do my best to try and get this server closer to being number 1 by hosting fun events that other gms havet thought of or even other servers , vote every 12 hours as i already have been doing, and help the people on the website chat thing out because there are always new people there asking questions about the server and nobody answering them and they leave without even trying the server and every once in a while i will be there and help everyone i can help.
-also people dont like noobs begging for money and to train them, i could give them tips on how they can level faster and not being poor
What times can you be online- When i get home from school active about 3 or more hours each day!! and on weekends sometimes all dayWill you give out lvls and items (Best Friends)-No I wont even if they say they won't be my friend anymore i take GM job seriously.Forums username-mobcity303How can i contact you-
Phone or email
i'll give my phone # incase i am needed and get on ASAP but for now my email ^.^ dci_aa3011@yahoo.comOther information- i can help with the forums and stuff and i'll be a good GM for banning hackers and helping out with forums and being a fun gm to be around and do my job at the same time.Why you should be a gm: Why I should be a GM is because I have had A lot of expierience with maplestory because i have played it ever since it first came out like i started playing MapelSea and had four characters there total a level 98 Ranger, 144 Hermit, 142 DK, and a 127 Priest, this was all before fourth Job. And i moved to global because Maplesea had a IP Ban on all US people and i made a character there and only got it to level 88 hermit before i questioned myself . . I want to play a private server its more fun, But better yet i want to be a GM! I knew that was good for me because i learn codes really quick! I am really friendly, Active most of the time, I always see hackers and can't do anything about it and now i can!! =) but also because I just love maplestory and all of the people who play and private servers rock and i know i would be a good well loved and known GM in your server!!!!do you give in to pressure?: I don't really give in to pressure i just listen to myself and those with higher authority but everyones oppinions are valid!! and I wouldn;t let anyone talk me into anything i'm smarter than that.are you kind/friendly/easy to talk to?: Yes I am!what makes you stand out from others?: Because I am just me always and a very happy kind person and love to have fun and know when to be serious and I would think being a GM in this server i could make it Better and more funtertaining!! =) --------------------EXTRA FORMATS INCASE YOU NEED MORE INFO AND THEY HAVE SOMETHING THE OTHERS DON'T!--------------------
1: What is your Age/Gender? Male 16 years old.
--------------------
2:: Do You Have knowledge of GM commands? Yes i do.
(Do u know any Gm Command? ) I know a couple i look at the commands every once in a while.
--------------------
3:: What is your knowledge of scripting? (Coding) I created my own private server with some bugs but thats it nothing really.
(Do u Have Any Private server coding Experience if yes stat ) Made own private server with hamachi couldn't get it Non. . .
--------------------
4:: What languages do you speak? English and spanish both 10/10
(What Language do u speak and Rate ur Ur Lvl? 1-10)
E.g English 10/10
--------------------
5:: What is you average daily playing time? atleast 2 hours but normally 3 - 5
(How Long can u contribute to the server) atleast to hours a day but probably 4.
--------------------
6:: Are you kind and friendly, and do you treat others with respect? Yes i am and i respect everyone because i treat others the way i want to be treated.
--------------------
7:: Where do you live? Denver colorado.
(where is ur Country?) USA
--------------------
8:: Do you have past experience as a Game Master? Yes in two private servers NarutoMS and PacmanMS
(are u a Gm Is an other server?) Not anymore i quit those servers weren't that great
--------------------
9:: Why would you be suitable for a GM position? I have experience as a GM, i have always loved it, its so much fun i know most GM commands, i adapt with everyone easy and I have plenty of good ideas and events that i can do that i haven't seen this server do yet.
(Tell Us Why You Deserve It!) I have played maple for a very long time and i always have wanted to be a GM in a good server and i have gone to many servers and i have to say this is the best one and being a GM anywhere else won't be the same as here and i quit my maplestory character in global that i put some of my real money into. i rather be playing priavet servers. I just want to try out GM and i know i can improve your server.
--------------------
10:: What positive additions could you make to the community/servers? Vote every 12 hours, no hacking, no spamming, no cursing, no Ksing (atleast ask to share map or if they need help or party) STAY IN SCHOOL!!!!!! Say no to drugs.
--------------------
11:: Have you ever played Original Maple story? Yes MapleSea and MapleGlobal have had many characters high levels, almost all jobs.
--------------------
12:: If so, for how long? about 3 years and a half maybe probably 3.
--------------------
13:: Include anything else you wish for us to know here. (Meanwhile nothing i can think of.) =)
Back to top Go down

GM application
Page 1 of 1