Overcome-Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Overcome-Gaming Forums

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tubi's GM Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lasts3cond

Number of posts : 6
In Game Name(s) : Tubi
Registration date : 2009-07-07

Tubi's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Tubi's GM Application   Tubi's GM Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 8:56 pm

Name: Ivan Ho

Have you played Maplestory: Yes i have been playing since beta. I have a lv127 bishop, lv104 cb, and lv 78 hermit all in scaina.

Past Time Experience: I have made a private server before, so i know what is good for a private server and what isn't. I was also GM of CowMs.

Why should we accept: I have basic knowledge of coding. I am able to add npcs, mobs and etc. I've played private servers ever since odinms came out. i Am also reliable. I also have many great ideas for the sever. I can host fun events. I do not give items away for no reason. I am very active, almost on the whole day. I am very experienced with sony vegas and photoshop, so i can make great videos to promote this server and make great banners. I Don't disrespect others nor herras players.

If you don't accept me as a GM i understand. If you have a question, PM ingame. My Ign is Tubi.

~Regards, Tubi
Back to top Go down

Tubi's GM Application
Page 1 of 1