Overcome-Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Overcome-Gaming Forums

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

some simple shuggestions

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
aeealex
aeealex

Number of posts : 24
In Game Name(s) : Shoelace
intuition
Crunchy

Registration date : 2009-04-18

some simple shuggestions Empty
PostSubject: some simple shuggestions   some simple shuggestions I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 2:42 am

you don't have to pay attention to this; but i just feel so helpless watching a perfectly good and running server become so .. boring

- a suggestion subforum; lol.
- A forum event where the highest poster wins a prize in-game; i can make some chain games in forums to help make the forums funnerer. :]
- Boohh said superrebirth for in-game in the official section and im reenforcing that idea. :3, i can't post in announcements section so i'll say it here lol.
- an nxshop event for gms to host; its not really an event but it's something that people can use to get nx you won't normally find in the cash shop. There will obviously be an item limit, a high amount of money involved when purchasing and some restrictions on items apply.
- forum moderators to help manage the forums.

mostly forum suggestions but i do what i can.

that's it for now; :3
Back to top Go down
Hyori
Ultra Newbie
Ultra Newbie

Number of posts : 4
In Game Name(s) : Hyori
Registration date : 2009-05-27

PostSubject: Re: some simple shuggestions   some simple shuggestions I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 9:29 am

aeealex wrote:
you don't have to pay attention to this; but i just feel so helpless watching a perfectly good and running server become so .. boring

- a suggestion subforum; lol.
- A forum event where the highest poster wins a prize in-game; i can make some chain games in forums to help make the forums funnerer. :]
- Boohh said superrebirth for in-game in the official section and im reenforcing that idea. :3, i can't post in announcements section so i'll say it here lol.
- an nxshop event for gms to host; its not really an event but it's something that people can use to get nx you won't normally find in the cash shop. There will obviously be an item limit, a high amount of money involved when purchasing and some restrictions on items apply.
- forum moderators to help manage the forums.

mostly forum suggestions but i do what i can.

that's it for now; :3

Highest poster thing is a bit stupid because people will just post every few seconds to get their post count up or even if u have to wait for another person people will just reply forums with simple 1 word responses like "lol" and create useless topics.

about ur nxshop idea, i think its a good idea to introduce rares that arent in cash shop but an item limit would just make people quit once they hit a certain limit to their gameplay, i think making a collectable etc item drop from boss monsters as a means of exchanging rare nx would be better.

not sure if super rebirth is a good idea because thats when people usually quit shortly after because if they can kill zak in a few seconds already, rebirthing anymore at that point just ruins the game because theres no challenge left in the game if you can kill everything in a few seconds.
Back to top Go down
BoOhYaAh
War Survivor
War Survivor
BoOhYaAh

Number of posts : 200
In Game Name(s) : [insert here]
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: some simple shuggestions   some simple shuggestions I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 10:08 am

You know about the server wipe right?
It'll make lvling hard.
So if u manage to get 120 rbs
ull be happy to get Super Rebirth
Back to top Go down
Jake
Godly Player
Godly Player
Jake

Number of posts : 78
In Game Name(s) : Jake
Registration date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: some simple shuggestions   some simple shuggestions I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 1:23 pm

I'm all up for Forum Mods!
I'd volunteer!

But super rebirth is a great idea.
And Rare NX is always popular in other servers and pretty expensive.
So they sound like good ideas.
Back to top Go down
BoOhYaAh
War Survivor
War Survivor
BoOhYaAh

PostSubject: Re: some simple shuggestions   some simple shuggestions I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 1:42 pm

Haha im already a Forum Mod XD
Back to top Go down
aeealex
aeealex

Number of posts : 24
In Game Name(s) : Shoelace
intuition
Crunchy

Registration date : 2009-04-18

PostSubject: Re: some simple shuggestions   some simple shuggestions I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 4:29 pm

to Hyorii, the forum comp. is just an idea, you don't have to apply it .. you might try and encourage people to say more thenone words even though people do it already .. I'm just trying to get the forums something to look forward to :3

the xchange with the boss drops isn't a bad idea, gms can say randomly which drops they want so people can't collect items for the next shop

and after the server wipe, everyones going to have a fresh start, stopping at one rebirth is boring .__.' i felt like leaving after like 2 weeks when i maxedmy stats.. it's like extending my training ..

and to jake, i think you'd be a perfect candidate for a forum mod since your always vigilant and active on the forums :3
But it's up to the admins and gms whether or not they want more mods .. and if they want to hold applications for it or just give it to people to who's deserving.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: some simple shuggestions   some simple shuggestions I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 3:16 am

xD boo i still say you should make a new banner to go with the newserver(server wipe) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BoOhYaAh
War Survivor
War Survivor
BoOhYaAh

PostSubject: Re: some simple shuggestions   some simple shuggestions I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 10:13 am

Lol when is the wipe? Ill make one when it happens =P
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: some simple shuggestions   some simple shuggestions I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 3:38 am

i donno boo
i guezz when ever it dose!...
er if you read this be4 you read meh poll...
go read it heh♥️
Back to top Go down
Hakurei
Ultra Newbie
Ultra Newbie

Number of posts : 4
In Game Name(s) : [GM]Hakurei
Registration date : 2009-05-06

PostSubject: Re: some simple shuggestions   some simple shuggestions I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 1:13 pm

=3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: some simple shuggestions   some simple shuggestions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

some simple shuggestions
Page 1 of 1