Overcome-Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Overcome-Gaming Forums

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Simple's GM Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
simple

Number of posts : 6
In Game Name(s) : simple
Registration date : 2009-03-13

Simple's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Simple's GM Application   Simple's GM Application I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 3:50 pm

Name: Mark Miw

Have you Played Maplestory: yes. Mapleglobal for 3years. I have a 109 chief bandit

Experience: I've been a GM on JussiMS for 2months until the owner shut it down.

Why Should We Accept:I think you should accept me because I Never Abuse my commands, unless it's for an event (mob spawns). I always take responsibility, i am obedient, loyal, trustworthy, reverent, and hardworking. Everything isn't a joke to me, even though i do joke around with the players. When a hacker comes in, what do i do? First i would take an SS and give them a warning. Second,if they continue to hack, I would jail them. Lastly if they still keep continuing, I would ban them. Even tho Hacking MAY be fun (for twisted people), it kills the server, and it encourages players to hack themselves, which is really messed up, so that's another reason why. When i see a GM, i think of perfection, everything i wanted to be. so that's why i strive to help.
Back to top Go down

Simple's GM Application
Page 1 of 1