Overcome-Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Overcome-Gaming Forums

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vanity's GM Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vanity
Ultra Newbie
Ultra Newbie

Number of posts : 1
In Game Name(s) : Vanity
Registration date : 2009-04-29

Vanity's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Vanity's GM Application   Vanity's GM Application I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 3:01 pm

Name: Des, Des is just fine.

Location/Timezone: Canada, EST Time Zone [GMT - 5]

Time spent online: I spend an average of 2-6 Hours Online Daily.
(3 P.M EST - 7 P.M EST)

Applying for: GameMaster [GM]

Have You Ever Played MapleStory? Yes, I play on and off, but I mostly play Private Servers.

My accounts are as follows :
Level 48 Dexless Bandit
Level 43 Dexless Assassin
Level 31 Spearman

QUIT/DELETED :
Level 162 Dark Knight
Level 133 Buccaneer
Level 61 Assassin
(Deleted For Motive)

Reason to join the team: Well.. to start off, I'm a warm hearted, open person who loves to help out others. I'd answer the toughest of questions with no problem, unless something otherwise that was out of my control. I know all the commands (I mean ALL, I have a list ). I'm a great advertiser, so my skills will bring players POURING into your server! I'm known as a Don't Give Up kinda guy. If there's a problem, I WILL solve it.
I know that being a GM means there are still rules and limits. Your just a player like everyone else, the only difference is you can conjure up items and ban people. You can still be demoted, banned and punished for misbehaviour.
I'm extremely creative, I create unique events that are fun for both GMs and players. I was HeadGM/Co-Owner/Admin for 2 other servers, one known formally as MapleFantasy. The other known as CrazedMS. They were both great servers, with over 10,000 players registered, but closed down due to lack of dedication. The players respected me as I respected them, it's an equal balance between the relationship of GM and Player ^-^. I'm currently working for another server known as ScreamMS, but the server isn't going so smoothly >.>

Evidence.. Evidence.. I'm the Administrator on the MapleFantasy forums, you can go check at MapleFantasy Forums, my Forum Username is Ryuuku, I will log onto it if you need approval.

I'd also like to help improve the server by finding more scripts and holding events =D

Contact information (Email/AIM/MSN): My email can be reached at des_13c@hotmail.com

Personal Information/Hobbies (Optional): I'm an A Student at my school with an 87 Average (A). I play Volleyball, Basketball, Soccer and Badminton at my school. I'm a very social person with a really loving manner Razz. For my free time I like cooking, hanging out with friends and looking for Private Servers online XD. There's nothing I don't really like to do! Very Happy

Last words : I'm able to create a neat website design for your server, and I'm extremely experienced in the field of MySQL and scripts. I can code shops (Sometimes) and find you coders, GMs or anything you need while your busy.
As I have a very WIDE variety of connections, I can pretty much get you ANYTHING for your server, including players ;P.

A Sample Of What Websites I can Create can be found here or here

Sorry my Application is so scratchy @.@

It was done fairly quickly, my applications are usually FAR more thorough without formats >.>

Thanks For Your Time And Patience~

Sincerely,
Vanity [Des]
Back to top Go down

Vanity's GM Application
Page 1 of 1