Overcome-Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Overcome-Gaming Forums

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Brandon's GM application.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brandon
Ultra Newbie
Ultra Newbie

Number of posts : 1
In Game Name(s) : [insert here]
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Brandon's GM application. Empty
PostSubject: Brandon's GM application.   Brandon's GM application. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 1:08 pm

Name: Brandon
Contact Info:bdombrocklive@hotmail.com
TimeZone: PST -8
Appling for: Gamemaster

Have you ever played retail MapleStory? And if so How long? Yes, I played on Windia for about 2 years. I had fun on it, mainly just relaxing and hanging out with people.

Experience:I've been a GM on a couple other servers. I host alot of events, mainly JQ's and trivia. I love to help people, and have a pretty good tolerance for people asking the same questions over and over. I also I'm a people person, and love to interact with the community.

About me: I'm pretty easy going,I love to talk to people, and I get along with people pretty well. I'm in junior high school and I'm pretty mature for my age. I'm also intelligent and try my best to make people happy. I also recently found out I have something wrong with me so I can no longer play sports, so i'll have alot more time for maplestory. ._.

Host what events: My favorite events are Jump Quests. I would also host lots of other ones like Trivia, and Zrun's (If permitted). I would also be fair, like not picking favorites, and try to keep a varity of events.

Time willing to dedicate to Your Sever: I can dedicate quite a bit of time like I said before because of the thing wrong with me, so I can spend a couple hours a day at least on the server.

My application may not be the greatest but if you have me as a GM i'll conduct myself in a professional manor. Thank for taking time to read my application, if you need any other questions please contact me in game. Or at my e-mail.
Back to top Go down

Brandon's GM application.
Page 1 of 1