Overcome-Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Overcome-Gaming Forums

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

LoveyDude2's Gm App =]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
loveydude2
Ultra Newbie
Ultra Newbie

Number of posts : 1
In Game Name(s) : Loveydude2
Registration date : 2009-07-12

LoveyDude2's Gm App =] Empty
PostSubject: LoveyDude2's Gm App =]   LoveyDude2's Gm App =] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 6:54 pm

Name: Tyler Smith

Have you Played Maplestory: Yes for 2 years i was a lvl 107 magician EvilTheKat i still play a little but not much

Experience?: Yes i have played p-server for a year ive been a gm in two server and ive been a admin in 2<- i made my own servers i do know
gm command but i dont wanna lie i dont know every single command ut theres command packs for that lol =] i could do some coding if you need but dont expect me to be a great coder

Why Should We Accept: I dont wanna be biased but i think you should accept me because im a fun gm and good with people i wont go around giving random noobs stuff lol i can host event (If you want me to) i can do some coding but not much im funny good at style (if that counts =])
Like i said i made my own server so i can help you with stuff like that like new repacks and mysql and java crap lol well thats all i can say now i just can sit and hope you pick me if you need to reach me my charecter name will be loveydude2
Back to top Go down

LoveyDude2's Gm App =]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Overcome-Gaming :: Game Related :: Applications-
Jump to: