Overcome-Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Overcome-Gaming Forums

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OC is Dieing...(Sad Face.)

Go down 
+2
bambam
BoOhYaAh
6 posters
AuthorMessage
BoOhYaAh
War Survivor
War Survivor
BoOhYaAh

Number of posts : 200
In Game Name(s) : [insert here]
Registration date : 2009-02-03

OC is Dieing...(Sad Face.) Empty
PostSubject: OC is Dieing...(Sad Face.)   OC is Dieing...(Sad Face.) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 3:45 pm

OC Is for some reason rank 45 on xtreme top 100, But still losing ppl without gaining them.
I think its because No1 can find the site,Due to the links at xtreme top 100.
We're gaining a small amount of ppl, But we'd have way more if Kevin put the link to the site on xtreme top 100.

If you think YOU know why its not goin so well, Post under here.
Back to top Go down
bambam
Ultra Newbie
Ultra Newbie

Number of posts : 2
In Game Name(s) : new
Registration date : 2009-06-22

PostSubject: RE: OC is Dieing... (Sad Face.)   OC is Dieing...(Sad Face.) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 6:43 pm

I think i may have one small reason why....
on main site it says Vote for Maplegenesis
http://overcomems.servegame.com/
hmm if you could fix maybe idk just maybe more ppl would vote.
Back to top Go down
Random
Ultra Newbie
Ultra Newbie
Random

Number of posts : 4
In Game Name(s) : Matt , Random
Registration date : 2009-07-06

PostSubject: Re: OC is Dieing...(Sad Face.)   OC is Dieing...(Sad Face.) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 11:03 am

I had no problem Joining. Btw great Server You guys Got going here. You'll be seeing Me around Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BoOhYaAh
War Survivor
War Survivor
BoOhYaAh

PostSubject: Re: OC is Dieing...(Sad Face.)   OC is Dieing...(Sad Face.) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 7:22 pm

Random wrote:
I had no problem Joining. Btw great Server You guys Got going here. You'll be seeing Me around Very Happy

Oh my lord. Matti?
Back to top Go down
P4Y A773N710N
Ultra Newbie
Ultra Newbie

Number of posts : 3
In Game Name(s) : A773N710N
Registration date : 2009-07-12

PostSubject: Re: OC is Dieing...(Sad Face.)   OC is Dieing...(Sad Face.) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 3:29 am

Perhaps this server needs something unique?
People nowadays tend to go with Teq**** Sun**** because it has special content and all those coca-cola lands.
Back to top Go down
BoOhYaAh
War Survivor
War Survivor
BoOhYaAh

PostSubject: Re: OC is Dieing...(Sad Face.)   OC is Dieing...(Sad Face.) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 3:26 pm

P4Y A773N710N wrote:
Perhaps this server needs something unique?
People nowadays tend to go with Teq**** Sun**** because it has special content and all those coca-cola lands.

Ryan's workin on that. XD
Back to top Go down
sodsniper
Godly Player
Godly Player
sodsniper

Number of posts : 75
In Game Name(s) : Drake
Registration date : 2009-05-19

PostSubject: Re: OC is Dieing...(Sad Face.)   OC is Dieing...(Sad Face.) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 2:30 am

I'm not 100% sure of the reason why we're losing people..

The rates improved, so has the activity %age of GMs , we should be gaining.

I think we're losing a lot of people cause they're getting tired of always being bossed around or something.

I've told ryan kevin and tony ( i think ) many times about my idea, but I want it taken seriously.

If you gave a reward like a voter point ( can be saved up to get items ) or something along those lines, i'm sure the amount of people voting would increase by 150% at least. And with ryan adding more and more stuff i'm sure we'll get more people.
Back to top Go down
BoOhYaAh
War Survivor
War Survivor
BoOhYaAh

PostSubject: Re: OC is Dieing...(Sad Face.)   OC is Dieing...(Sad Face.) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 2:52 pm

Voting doesnt matter much,Kevin took the link off Xtremetop100 to
keep Nexon away from our site. Im not sure about the other voting links but i guess
this is a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Number of posts : 6
In Game Name(s) : Ended
Timmy
Hysteria
Registration date : 2009-07-14

PostSubject: Re: OC is Dieing...(Sad Face.)   OC is Dieing...(Sad Face.) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 11:40 am

well, to prevent Nexon from reaching your site put a ToS page, and make them press "I Accept" for them to get to your site that way nexon will be breaking their own ToS and their accusations will be Nullified.
Back to top Go down
BoOhYaAh
War Survivor
War Survivor
BoOhYaAh

PostSubject: Re: OC is Dieing...(Sad Face.)   OC is Dieing...(Sad Face.) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 7:08 pm

Hysteria wrote:
well, to prevent Nexon from reaching your site put a ToS page, and make them press "I Accept" for them to get to your site that way nexon will be breaking their own ToS and their accusations will be Nullified.
Lol u sure that will work? i think
Tha last #1 server had that and they still shut it down....
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Timmy
Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: OC is Dieing...(Sad Face.)   OC is Dieing...(Sad Face.) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 8:27 pm

umm, maybe need more events, or more frequently.(i dont know what goes on with events only played for 2 hours lol.)just a suggestion.
or you could post alot of videos on youtube advertising the server.

At Booyah, well then the last #1 server was quite stupid, not saying that to anyone in particular but. But ill search up on it and get back to you. although if the ToS is set up right then Nexon couldnt do anything. i just asked my brother since he graduated Criminal Justice, if your ToS has something in it that Nexon says is "Illegal" or breaks their ToS then they cant sue b/c they would be just like us on the Private Server a member so they wouldn't be able to do anything, but like i said i will look into it and get back to you.
Back to top Go down
BoOhYaAh
War Survivor
War Survivor
BoOhYaAh

PostSubject: Re: OC is Dieing...(Sad Face.)   OC is Dieing...(Sad Face.) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 12:05 am

hold on.. u just said if we break there rules they cant sue us... O.O?
Back to top Go down
sodsniper
Godly Player
Godly Player
sodsniper

PostSubject: Re: OC is Dieing...(Sad Face.)   OC is Dieing...(Sad Face.) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 1:10 am

Hysteria, about the whole events thing... There's LOTS of events.
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Timmy
Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: OC is Dieing...(Sad Face.)   OC is Dieing...(Sad Face.) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 7:10 am

BoOhYaAh wrote:
Yep, thats cause for them to get to the site they would have to accept our ToS, but to make it fool proof make it so that if you wanna view the Website and Forums, they would have to register. then that would make them a member on the server, SO they would be "hacking" according to Nexon. But like i said I will look up on it to make sure cause im in New Media and bro was in Criminal Justice lol.

sodsniper wrote:
Hysteria, about the whole events thing... There's LOTS of events.
Ahh, didnt know so i thought i would suggest it.
Back to top Go down
BoOhYaAh
War Survivor
War Survivor
BoOhYaAh

PostSubject: Re: OC is Dieing...(Sad Face.)   OC is Dieing...(Sad Face.) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 10:12 am

Oh uh. Ok. Shocked ?
Back to top Go down
sodsniper
Godly Player
Godly Player
sodsniper

PostSubject: Re: OC is Dieing...(Sad Face.)   OC is Dieing...(Sad Face.) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 12:18 pm

[quote="Hysteria"]
BoOhYaAh wrote:
Yep, thats cause for them to get to the site they would have to accept our ToS, but to make it fool proof make it so that if you wanna view the Website and Forums, they would have to register. then that would make them a member on the server, SO they would be "hacking" according to Nexon. But like i said I will look up on it to make sure cause im in New Media and bro was in Criminal Justice lol.

Ah! I get it. When they Join, they'd be basicly classifying themself as part of the server, which would break their own ToS which would mean they can't shut Kevin's down!
Back to top Go down
BoOhYaAh
War Survivor
War Survivor
BoOhYaAh

PostSubject: Re: OC is Dieing...(Sad Face.)   OC is Dieing...(Sad Face.) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 4:44 pm

[quote="sodsniper"]
Hysteria wrote:
BoOhYaAh wrote:

Ah! I get it. When they Join, they'd be basicly classifying themself as part of the server, which would break their own ToS which would mean they can't shut Kevin's down!

They dont need to join.. all they need is Kevin's email...
And just because they ''broke'' their own ToS means that they cant mess with
Kevin's? Im confused. As far as i kno, them ''breaking'' there own ToS has nothing to do
with Kevin's...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OC is Dieing...(Sad Face.)   OC is Dieing...(Sad Face.) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OC is Dieing...(Sad Face.)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Overcome-Gaming :: Game Related :: General-
Jump to: