Overcome-Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Overcome-Gaming Forums

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So I got questions.....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
iTzWaffle
Ultra Newbie
Ultra Newbie

Number of posts : 1
In Game Name(s) : iTzWaffle, SpiceFiesty,DarkWaffle
Registration date : 2009-06-25

So I got questions..... Empty
PostSubject: So I got questions.....   So I got questions..... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 8:35 am

Alright i downloaded the full game should i download the winrar client too? i know you put it in your maplestory folder but i don't really know what to download? cuz i played this server over my friends house but he had everything already set up so i didn't know how he got it . please i have winrar downloaded i just need to know what to download to get in running ^_^ affraid
Back to top Go down
Ryan
War Survivor
War Survivor
Ryan

Number of posts : 131
In Game Name(s) : [insert here]
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: So I got questions.....   So I got questions..... I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 11:57 am

did you download the full v.62 setup?
Back to top Go down
http://www.overcome-gaming.co.cc/
xJakeyy
xJakeyy

Number of posts : 12
In Game Name(s) : xJakeyy
Registration date : 2009-07-06

PostSubject: Re: So I got questions.....   So I got questions..... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 1:59 pm

Well, you need to download & install the maplestory v.62 client, then download the overcome client, place it inside your maplestory game folder, which if you didn't know is found in computer>program files>nexon (or just computer>nexon for me) then if you would like, send it to the desktop via right-clicking and selecting send to desktop to create a shortcut, then click on the shortcut you have just made, and you should be all set for the server.

Sorry if this already has been fixed, but the answer above didn't really help at all.

Last edited by xJakeyy on Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding more info :3)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So I got questions.....   So I got questions..... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So I got questions.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Overcome-Gaming :: Help :: Ask Questions Here-
Jump to: