Overcome-Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Overcome-Gaming Forums

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

People that should be realized

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
sodsniper
Godly Player
Godly Player
sodsniper

Number of posts : 75
In Game Name(s) : Drake
Registration date : 2009-05-19

People that should be realized Empty
PostSubject: People that should be realized   People that should be realized I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 11:08 pm

If you think someone is doing great things, but isn't being realized for it, and you think they should, post it here!

Here's Mine :

I can't choose between them all so I'll recognize them all.

[GM]WTFish - She likes to cheer everyone up, isn't that worth something? She's always there for you ^^

[GM]Ryan - Sure he may be a little rough, but he's a great Gm ,and a great friend!

[GM]Aero - I haven't known him long, but he's got a great sense of humor, and is just great to be around!

[GM]Tazhy - Although you may not be here now, You always made us feel at home, you did your best to see to other's happiness, even if it cost you your own, you made me feel welcome when I first started playing, like I had some potential when I came here, without you I'd still be searching for the one server that felt like home, but thanks to you, I found it, thanks a lot Taz, I'll always be in your Debt!

Kevin - Where to begin? If it weren't for you, none of this would've happened man, there would be no OC, there would be no nice cool place to hang, there would be no forums, no recognizations, no fun, no joy, you make the maple world a better place!

Quinn - I don't wanna get all sappy, so I won't. I'll sum it up in two words. You Rock.

Those who vote - You might be some of the most helpful, you help us get players! Which is the best thing someone can do for a server! ( Other than host it, care for it, donate to it and manage it )

Those who play - Thanks for takin the time to play OC! You too can make OC a better place!

Those who read this - This might be one of the biggest yet, I thank you for taking the time to read this, for acknowledging all of these recognitions, and for taking to the to be on the forum.

Now it's your turn , start posting!
Back to top Go down
Zykiri
Ultra Newbie
Ultra Newbie

Number of posts : 4
In Game Name(s) : [insert here]
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: People that should be realized   People that should be realized I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 11:23 pm

Drake AND ME?
Back to top Go down
sodsniper
Godly Player
Godly Player
sodsniper

PostSubject: Re: People that should be realized   People that should be realized I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 11:26 pm

Zykiri wrote:
Drake AND ME?

LOL.

I can't realized myself, thats selfish and tacky. XD

But what can I realize you for... AH!

[GM]Danny - Danny, you know when to be serious, when to be funny, when to talk, and when to shut the fuck up! YAY Very Happy
You're cool enough to chill with, and you except everyone... to a point ;]
Back to top Go down
Rawrby
Godly Player
Godly Player

Number of posts : 69
In Game Name(s) : WTFish
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: People that should be realized   People that should be realized I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 11:35 pm

Lol Very Happy
Muahahaha >Very Happy
I'm first lol!

Thanks Drake Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: People that should be realized   People that should be realized I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:17 am

aw drake
thanx<3
~hug~ Smile
Back to top Go down
Rawrby
Godly Player
Godly Player

PostSubject: Re: People that should be realized   People that should be realized I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 11:14 am

Lol. Adding to it :

Tony aka [GM]Hakurei: I really don't think he gets enough credit for what he does...or did. xD I mean... he kept the GMs in line... and he helped with techinal problems... like restarting the server. AND he's fun Razz He made the server more fun for me geek Anyways... Tony, if you read this, come back and visit us sometime Very Happy

Janine: Well... when I first joined overcome, i was server hopping. She helped me around alot at first... training me and introducing me to the community.... She's really fun to talk to Very Happy and she was one of the major reasons i've sticked with OverCome Razz
Back to top Go down
Rawrby
Godly Player
Godly Player

PostSubject: Re: People that should be realized   People that should be realized I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 6:37 pm

Oh wait. I forgot to add someone... ADDING MORE AGAIN:

Drake: How could I forget you? Anyways... You're fun to be around Very Happy and you're one of the people who add personality to the server Very Happy
And you're really nice [ex: scroll up]. lol!
Back to top Go down
Hakurei
Ultra Newbie
Ultra Newbie

Number of posts : 4
In Game Name(s) : [GM]Hakurei
Registration date : 2009-05-06

PostSubject: Re: People that should be realized   People that should be realized I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 2:05 am

Wooo! I applaude you fishy! Thanks. Sadly nooooooooooooo to busy too much schooLIO!
Back to top Go down
sodsniper
Godly Player
Godly Player
sodsniper

PostSubject: Re: People that should be realized   People that should be realized I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 12:17 pm

Rawrby wrote:
Lol. Adding to it :

Tony aka [GM]Hakurei: I really don't think he gets enough credit for what he does...or did. xD I mean... he kept the GMs in line... and he helped with techinal problems... like restarting the server. AND he's fun Razz He made the server more fun for me geek Anyways... Tony, if you read this, come back and visit us sometime Very Happy

Janine: Well... when I first joined overcome, i was server hopping. She helped me around alot at first... training me and introducing me to the community.... She's really fun to talk to Very Happy and she was one of the major reasons i've sticked with OverCome Razz

Rawrby wrote:
Oh wait. I forgot to add someone... ADDING MORE AGAIN:

Drake: How could I forget you? Anyways... You're fun to be around Very Happy and you're one of the people who add personality to the server Very Happy
And you're really nice [ex: scroll up]. lol!

Thanks Lauren, And Yeah, I agree with you on Tony, he does ALOT I mean did, but he still does. I think o.O Sorry for frogettin bout yuh tony XD

Janine, I guess she's pretty cool, if you're on her good side P:

And I thinkt hat's all I can say, i've reconized everybody I can think on nao XD

-Edit- Wait no! I forgot Jenn XD

Jenn - Although You weren't around for long since I started playing, you helped me get to know the server, thanks a bunch Jenn ^^
Back to top Go down
Ryan
War Survivor
War Survivor
Ryan

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: People that should be realized   People that should be realized I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 2:23 pm

lawl I'm rough(sounds perverted to me) bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
http://www.overcome-gaming.co.cc/
sodsniper
Godly Player
Godly Player
sodsniper

PostSubject: Re: People that should be realized   People that should be realized I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 6:58 pm

ryan. I meant rough - hard to get along with at some times.
Back to top Go down
Ryan
War Survivor
War Survivor
Ryan

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: People that should be realized   People that should be realized I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 10:03 am

lol i know.
Back to top Go down
http://www.overcome-gaming.co.cc/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: People that should be realized   People that should be realized I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

People that should be realized
Page 1 of 1