Overcome-Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Overcome-Gaming Forums

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ToysOfKaos GM App

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ToysOfKaos

Number of posts : 8
In Game Name(s) : ToysOfKaos
Registration date : 2009-06-19

ToysOfKaos GM App Empty
PostSubject: ToysOfKaos GM App   ToysOfKaos GM App I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 8:57 am

Name: My name is Daniel.

Have you Played Maplestory: yes i had many characters GMS and i had a dit lv50, dit lv110, many warriors, many mages, etc...

Experience?: I play private servers ALL the time. i have played many and i have been a GM in many of the servers i played in. (mainly v62) I have many GM friends in this server also, for example: Lauren, Ryan, and Tyler.

Why Should We Accept: I think you should sccept me because now that im on my summer vacation i could b on all day long, and i am fair to all players. if they hack i ban and if they need it i will jail also. i have experience and i like to help out all the players. i dont go around giving help with leveling or with items but with questions and i like hosting many events. i dont know how to code but if there is some1 who could teach me i would gladly learn. i am a fast learner and i know the GM commands... well most of them...

Thank You for the Consideration

Last edited by ToysOfKaos on Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ToysOfKaos

Number of posts : 8
In Game Name(s) : ToysOfKaos
Registration date : 2009-06-19

ToysOfKaos GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: ToysOfKaos GM App   ToysOfKaos GM App I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 6:38 pm

hey r there any GMs who are on? please read and reply to my app. thank you! tongue
Back to top Go down

ToysOfKaos GM App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Overcome-Gaming :: Game Related :: Applications-
Jump to: