Overcome-Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Overcome-Gaming Forums

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SugarAvenger's GM App

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SpongeBox
Ultra Newbie
Ultra Newbie

Number of posts : 1
In Game Name(s) : RollTheDice
RoIlTheDice
ZodiacMasta
Registration date : 2009-06-01

SugarAvenger's GM App Empty
PostSubject: SugarAvenger's GM App   SugarAvenger's GM App I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 3:09 pm

Name: Ashell Fernando (Not Spanish alien But im Sri Lankan elephant )

Have you Played Maplestory: Yes I am a Lvl 53 Sin in Broa, GMS. bounce

Experience?: Yes, i've played on Private Servers for sometime now. I have Great experience. I've Helped GMs in other servers, also i've helped Admins that are new to the whole idea. cyclops

Why Should We Accept: I am good at Html codes and Little Bit good at Javascript. People say that people born in Year of the Monkey is naturally funny... but i say its bull....
im a scorpio and im a natural comedian. I can think of many ways to make a fun events. This is my first time applying for a GM, but hey, everyones gotta start off somewhere.

Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow SugarAvenger's GM App 80b08ee3eea986f37839b8937c393f1e

I have some planned a good page with HTML... but unfortunatly... HTML dont work.. lol!

Last edited by SpongeBox on Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : The Name of the Character)
Back to top Go down

SugarAvenger's GM App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Overcome-Gaming :: Game Related :: Applications-
Jump to: