Overcome-Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Overcome-Gaming Forums

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jake's Revised GM App.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jake
Godly Player
Godly Player
Jake

Number of posts : 78
In Game Name(s) : Jake
Registration date : 2009-05-18

Jake's Revised GM App. Empty
PostSubject: Jake's Revised GM App.   Jake's Revised GM App. I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 6:55 pm

Name: Jacob Gifford (IGN:Jake)

Have you Played Maplestory: I have played private servers for about 3 months now.
HitsuMS, KyraMS, DeSuMS, BankaiStory, xDreamerMS....
They all got shut down, or quit for the people's lack of personality in the server.
(BankaiStory is a prime example.)

Experience?: 3 months in PS. Have seen GM powers, and all. I'm not a newbie to GM's.
In a few servers I was a very avid event maker. I would host JQ's, Fashion Shows, Summoning Events, and a few others.

Why Should We Accept: I will be a active and supporting GM. I will advertise and try to make this serevr as popular as best I can. I will influence others to vote, and give suggestions to the game as well as the forums. I'm also sick of hearing that the server is boring. I will host events and keep the population happy. I will ban people that deserve it, and jail people that deserve it. I won't put up with GM harassment or other players harassing other players. I will help people in-game or with technical problems as I do already.

I hope you consider me as a candidate as a GM, because I REALLY want to turn things around as best I can.
Back to top Go down
Rawrby
Godly Player
Godly Player

Number of posts : 69
In Game Name(s) : WTFish
Registration date : 2009-03-02

Jake's Revised GM App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jake's Revised GM App.   Jake's Revised GM App. I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 9:01 pm

GL :]

Hope you get the GM spot P:

lol!
Back to top Go down

Jake's Revised GM App.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Overcome-Gaming :: Game Related :: Applications-
Jump to: