Overcome-Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Overcome-Gaming Forums

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~Sig TuTorial~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Airforce
Airforce

Number of posts : 22
In Game Name(s) : Airforce
Registration date : 2009-05-01

~Sig TuTorial~ Empty
PostSubject: ~Sig TuTorial~   ~Sig TuTorial~ I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 12:27 am

A FULL SIGNATURE TUTORIAL~ By Airforce

Personal Note~ This is my first tutorial for a signature so bare with me on this one and I did not copy this from some other person, this is my own style that I just made now. >.<

~ GIMP 2.6 ~ I think.. Dl Link ~ http://www.gimp.org/downloads/

~ To get your render images you can go here~ http://www.planetrenders.net/renders/index.php (you will need to make an account first)

My Outcome with this style.

~Sig TuTorial~ Cresen10

1.~Sig TuTorial~ Step110

Open a new canvas (File~ New) and open a white background. The size doesnt really matter but I always used 400pixels by 150 pixels.

2.~Sig TuTorial~ Step210

Change you Foreground Colour to white and you background colour is black and click on the blend tool, then change your shape to radial. Click and drag from the botton~centre of your canvas to the top~centre.

3.~Sig TuTorial~ Step310

Paste your render onto your canvas (File~ Open as Layers..) and resize if needed. Once you've found a good place and size for your render duplicate it 2 times.

4.~Sig TuTorial~ Step411

Choose you top most layer and go Filter~Blur~Gaussin Blur. A box should come up and then change your horizontal and vertical up to '6' and then press okay. Do the same thing with you second layer. You should only have one untouched layer of your render left. Click and drag your untouched render to the top of all the other layers.

5. ~Sig TuTorial~ Step510

(On http://planetrenders.net/renders/thumbnails.php?album=search&type=full&search=c4d you will be able to find c4d images) Get a C4D image and go File~Open as Layers.. and open it onto your canvas. Usually you will need to resize it to fit onto you canvas. Move the C4D around until you find somewhere that looks good. Once you've done that Click and Drag your C4D just above your Background Layer. Go Colours~ Colourize, a box should come up, play around with it until you find the colour that matches your render.

Repeat Step five if you like and add more C4D. I will because there is a lot of black on my canvas.

ROFL

My Gimp program as just froze >.<

Okay i'll just wrap it up. ( ill post another Tutorial later)

Ahh.. okay try using my 6 steps ( most likely impossible) and post it here.

Rawrby
Godly Player
Godly Player

Number of posts : 69
In Game Name(s) : WTFish
Registration date : 2009-03-02

~Sig TuTorial~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Sig TuTorial~   ~Sig TuTorial~ I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 8:15 am

lmao. Razz
i'll use this next time i make a sig XD
instead of randomly clicking buttons Very Happy
Back to top Go down

~Sig TuTorial~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Sig TuTorial~   ~Sig TuTorial~ I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 11:45 am

hehe ya i know thatz what i did but never
saved it xD
heh...anywayz
Thanx bro<3
luv ya Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

~Sig TuTorial~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Sig TuTorial~   ~Sig TuTorial~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Sig TuTorial~
Page 1 of 1