Overcome-Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Overcome-Gaming Forums

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

xNightFallz Gm app (with proof)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xNightFallz
Ultra Newbie
Ultra Newbie

Number of posts : 1
In Game Name(s) : xNightFallz, JayzLegacy
Registration date : 2009-05-23

xNightFallz Gm app (with proof) Empty
PostSubject: xNightFallz Gm app (with proof)   xNightFallz Gm app (with proof) I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 3:48 pm

Name: Jay Nguyen Le

Have you played maplestory: Yes i have played maple story level 115 hermit (kyoukot) and 123 bowmaster (lengjaix3) i have now quit gms becuase i kept wasteing my money on nx.

Experience: Yes i do have experience since being a normal gm for 2 months then moving onto head gm for 5 months on NerdzPwnMs and i was also gm on GoSuMs for 3 months. But both servers were sadly shut down by nexon.

Heres my proof:
xNightFallz Gm app (with proof) GMxNightFallz-1

Why Should we accept:
You should accept me to be a gm on your server because i am a outgoing person and i am really fun to be around. I will be loyal to my position as a gm 200% (even more). And i will show no sign of favourism to any players at all because i believe in a fair server. I will host fun and fair events for all players to enjoy and experience. And if anyone needs my help i will be the first one there i promise. I will also help the server get more populated my add the sites link on my msn etc. And then i will send a email to all my friends telling them about the server and what it has for them. Then i will ask them to forward the email to there friends so that they know about the server. I will also be able to spend enough time on the server to look after the players in game and also on forums.

Ty all for reading my app. xNightFallz

Contact me @ jdotkidx3@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
Jake
Godly Player
Godly Player
Jake

Number of posts : 78
In Game Name(s) : Jake
Registration date : 2009-05-18

xNightFallz Gm app (with proof) Empty
PostSubject: Re: xNightFallz Gm app (with proof)   xNightFallz Gm app (with proof) I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 2:20 pm

What was your IGN on Gosu???
And did you play DeSu after??
Back to top Go down

xNightFallz Gm app (with proof)
Page 1 of 1