Overcome-Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Overcome-Gaming Forums

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gm Map is bugged

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
(GM)Passion
(GM)Passion

Number of posts : 12
In Game Name(s) : [insert here]
Registration date : 2009-01-27

Gm Map is bugged Empty
PostSubject: Gm Map is bugged   Gm Map is bugged I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 8:29 pm

ok kevin there is somthing wrong with the gm map when u get on it u get logged of by some kind of erorr so yea try it yourself!!!! now!!!! and dude to any gm's DO NOT GO ON GM MAP UNTILL IT IS FIXED WE WILL POST A TOPIC ABOUT IT GOT FIXED SO FOR NOW ON UNTILL IT IS FIXED DO NOT GO ON GM MAP OR YOU WILL BE STUCK AND WILL BE UNABLE TO LOGG ON TO YOUR CHAR LIKE ME!!!! UNTILL YOU GET WARPED TO A DIFF MAP BY KEVIN affraid Evil or Very Mad No afro lol!
Back to top Go down
Kevin
Ascended Member
Ascended Member
Kevin

Number of posts : 82
In Game Name(s) : Kevin, James Bond
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Gm Map is bugged Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gm Map is bugged   Gm Map is bugged I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 4:54 pm

(GM)Passion wrote:
ok kevin there is somthing wrong with the gm map when u get on it u get logged of by some kind of erorr so yea try it yourself!!!! now!!!! and dude to any gm's DO NOT GO ON GM MAP UNTILL IT IS FIXED WE WILL POST A TOPIC ABOUT IT GOT FIXED SO FOR NOW ON UNTILL IT IS FIXED DO NOT GO ON GM MAP OR YOU WILL BE STUCK AND WILL BE UNABLE TO LOGG ON TO YOUR CHAR LIKE ME!!!! UNTILL YOU GET WARPED TO A DIFF MAP BY KEVIN affraid Evil or Very Mad No afro lol!
I've Fixed all characters but never get in here again!
Back to top Go down
http://overcome-gaming.co.cc
akateco
Ultra Newbie
Ultra Newbie

Number of posts : 3
In Game Name(s) : [insert here]
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Gm Map is bugged Empty
PostSubject: HElp Certerum   Gm Map is bugged I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 5:06 pm

Fix certerum plz!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gm Map is bugged Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gm Map is bugged   Gm Map is bugged I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gm Map is bugged
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Overcome-Gaming :: Bugs? :: Report Bugs/problems-
Jump to: